This website is provided as a public courtesy to expand the use of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) in the world. Nothing herein is meant as a substitute for qualified medical advice.
Based on the ancient Chinese practice of acupuncture, the Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a revolutionary healing tool that gently realigns the body's energy system without the discomfort of needles. Instead, we lightly tap with the fingertips on key acupuncture points on the body while focusing on a specific issue to be released. This elegantly simple tapping procedure releases the energetic blockages that actually cause our physical imbalances and unwanted emotions. Unlike many conventional healing methods, EFT addresses the cause of the problem, paving the way for long-lasting healing results.
EFT Tapping Highlights:
- Simple technique, easy to learn and do.
- No drugs or equipment are involved.
- Often provides relief in minutes.
- Results are usually long lasting.
- High success rate, typically 80% or better.
- Gentle and painless.
- Can be self-applied.
- Can be performed at any time and any place.
- Works in a complementary way with other therapies.
- Works whether you're skeptical or not.
- Doesn't matter how long you've had the problem.
- Often works where nothing else will.
Optimal EFT incorporates the foundational structure of EFT, but eliminates physical tapping, and in its place invites the unlimited healing power of The Unseen Therapist to bring about resolution.
EFT is not meant to replace conventional medicine or any other healing practice. Physical healing may naturally occur when negative emotions are released. While you may be tempted to discontinue medications when this happens, please make sure you do this only as guided by your physician.