- We were created by a Power greater than ourselves. I refer to this Power, known by many names, as God.
- We are all innately good and loving but have a tendency to forget this.
- We do not need to be fixed. However, we do need to remember who we truly are and we do this by releasing who we are not.
- We are NOT helpless, unworthy victims of random occurrences. We are responsible for creating everything that happens to us.
- Our thoughts are powerful. Our greatest gift is the ability to change our mind.
- We do not heal by masking symptoms. We heal by addressing the cause of our issues, which originated as thought.
- We are on this earth to be happy. We will be happy to the extent that we open our heart to love, follow our passion and carry out our Divine assignment.
- A reason we often don't get what we want in life is NOT because we are undeserving, but because we THINK, usually at a subconscious level, that we are undeserving. This one thought, or some variation thereof, is a major cause of self-sabotage.
- Another reason we often do not get what we want is because we don't know what we want. We only think we do.
- Although I believe healing is a serious matter, I also believe laughter is the best medicine so I incorporate humor into the healing process whenever possible and appropriate.
- The Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is an incredibly gentle and effective healing tool that can help you release the thoughts that keep you from the living the life you desire and deserve.